Route of the Inca: Peru to Bolivia
The history of the Incan Empire, belongs to both Peru and Bolivia. Follow the route of the Incas from Lima to La Paz and see where these ancient peoples lived.
- All Air and Ground Transfers with Vistadome Train to Machu Picchu and Train to Puno
- 2 Nights Lima
- City Tour
- 1 Night Sacred Valley
- Pisac Market and Ollantaytambo Ruins Tour with Lunch
- 1 Night Machu Picchu with Dinner
- 2 Entrances to Machu Picchu with 1 Guided Tour with Lunch
- 2 Nights Cuzco
- City and Ruins Tour
- 1 Night Puno
- 2 Nights Inca Utama Hotel with All Meals
- Sun and Moon Islands
- the Reed Islands
- and Andean Roots Cultural Center Tour
- 1 Night La Paz
- Tiwanacu Ruins and City Tour
- Daily Breakfast
Avanti Destinations connects the components for customized international travel utilizing our technology and educated staff. We deliver a unique vacation experience solely through acting as the travel agents' travel agent!
WHO WE ARE
Avanti Destinations, formed in 1981, is a customized international tour operator, and a long time member of USTOA and ASTA. We are headquartered in Portland, OR and privately owned.
WHAT WE DO